Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

MY DOC THINKS I MIGHT BE AT RISK FOR HIGH BLOOD SUGAR

2»

Comments

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Oh, I just remembered something else my doctor said so quickly that I hardly heard her (I think she didn’t want me to think about it). As she was telling me about how I should follow a diet that I can stick with for the rest of my life, she said at the end, about how in the long run, I’m going to get fat! She said that so quickly that I nearly missed it. As I walked out of the room, she asked if I lost weight and I told her, not really, but I think my body is in better shape becuase of exercise. So do you guys think my doctor thinks I am going to get anerexic? Trust me, I am not stick skinny or super thin. People consider me as normal. But what did she mean by getting fat later on in my life? Any thoughts?

Valerie- my doctor looks about 45 years old, I would say.

One more thing, I’m going to print this forum later on to show my family about all the great information you guys have posted. They never believe a word I say and they rather believe it on paper. Keep it up!

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Well, without knowing you or what your raw diet is like from day to day, it still sounds like your doctor might have some issues. It seems to have come down to one woman telling another that she will become fat for no apparent reason. If you really prefer to have a conventional doctor, you might want to consider a different one, because this person sounds disturbing.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Samilicious – Crazy! I don’t get the thing about telling you that you will get fat, unless she thinks you are really on a “diet” that you won’t end up sticking to & she assumes that if you are on a diet it was to lose weight, and so failing at it would cause you to gain a bunch of weight?

Alix – I’m not sure. Are you talking about the fact that the Cadbury Schweppes company (makers of candy & sodas) gives money to the American Diabetic Association? I saw a video of Gabriel Cousens talking about that. I can’t remember the website, but I think you can link to it through www.treeoflife.nu

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

Yes, angie, lol. I guess my sarcasm wasn’t effective:-D