I just started the raw diet lifestyle. I’ve read some books and have done some serious mental peparations. So far I’ve been eating just plain fruits and veggies all the time, and I would really love to get into making some awesome raw dishes soon!! But I have some questions before I can do that.
Here are some of the questions I can think of at the moment:
- Which type of sesame seeds would you consider the best for making milk ?
- Can I buy regular uncooked sesame seeds for sesame milk at regular grocery stores? Which websites sell raw sesame seeds for the best price without having to worry about bad quality ? [I’m new to ordering foods online too!]
- Is Ebay reliable for raw food purchases ?
- All in all, which sites are the best for raw food purchases ?
- I’m going to be starting a new garden soon to celebrate my new lifestyle, what kind of foods do you think I should grow ?
- If I had the money I would buy organic all the time, but I don’t have too much to be spending on produce. Are organic fruits and veggies really worth the dollar ?
- What are some tasty, simple recipes to start with ?
I would love it if I could find someone to talk to who has experience in ‘raw foodism’ since I’m so new to all this. I don’t think I can go raw very long if I don’t have someone to talk to about it =/[my friends and family think I’m crazy and just wasting a lot of money doing this].
Thanks for any help.