Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Website to find nutrition, calories, fat and protein??

shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I was on a website the other day that if you enter all the foods that you ate in that day, it tells you how many calories, fats, protein and nutrients you ate. But I forgot the website. What is it???

Comments

• fitday.com, or calorieking.com?

• nutridiary.com?

• I used to use fitday.com a lot. It is a good site.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I have troubles reading so I love this one: http://www.healthassist.net/nutrients/

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

I used nutridiary.com and it seemed to work great except that it does not show bee pollen which I take at least 2 TBSP every day or carrot juice which I take every now and then. I think because of that, iron is like 83% and calcium about 60%. Also, I only have about 1700 calories. I thought I ate a lot. No wonder I am underweight. Should I be worried about my calories, maybe eating more nuts or more avocados???

• I use nutritiondata.com, I really like it. For bee pollen and other items, like tocos, etc. I have to manually enter it in my pantry. I can also add the ingredients in a recipe I make and save it as such. Very convenient.

1700 may be too low if you are active. I’d strive for at least 2000.