What can I do with sprouted seeds?

I have been trying to search recipes with key terms “sprouted sunflower seeds”, “fenugreek”, etc. I found about 4 recipes.

I just tried my hand at sprouting. I used some fenugreek that has been in a spice jar forever, and they are beginning their little tails. I also am sprouting some sunflower seeds, just a handful because I actually bought some and wanted to make sure they were actually raw.

So, what can I make with them once the tails are sprouted long enough?

Comments

• You could make onion bread (search onion bread on this site), which has sunflower sprouts and flax seeds, lots of things really! I’ll keep you posted on new recipes I find :)

• Thank you! I love onion breads =D I see I’ll have to search in the recipes just a little differently, haha. I was just trying some key words, heh.

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I just started making nori wraps: raw nori sheet, covered with lettuce leaves (washed & dried WELL & cover the nori all but the edge – so the nori doesn’t get wet). Then for the filling, I mash together avocado, lemon juice, crushed garlic, crushed or juiced ginger, sea salt & cayenne (optional). I spread some of the filling on top of the lettuce leaves & pile whatever sprouts I have on top & roll it all up – YUMMY!!! Also , you might try searching for “sprout” or whatever the seed is that you are sprouting.