I Made Raw Sprouted Peanut Butter!!!

I made raw wild jungle peanut butter with my vita-mix today! I know that doesn’t seem like that great of a thing as I know many of you make your own nut butters, but man, it was amazing!!! Here’s what I did:

1. Soaked 2-3 cups raw wild jungle peanuts overnight 2. Refrigerated them all day (for no reason, jusdt because I didn’t know what to do with them) 3. Dehydrated them overnight 4. Put them in vita-mix, ground into a flour (just takes 3 seconds) 5. Stopped the blender, scraped the bottom to prevent overheating 6. Added a about 4 tablespoons raw macadamia oil, blended another 5 seconds. 7. Blended another few times for a few seconds, stopped. 8. Put the mixture in a bowl, and added about another 1/2 cup oil. You should try to find raw peanut oil, as you need alot of it and it will start to have a macadamia flavor.

This proves you could easily make other nut butters simply by blending some nuts to a flour and adding a little oil, blend some more, and then just mix in alot of oil to turn it to a nut butter.