I"m in the market for a new blender, HELP!

sarawsaraw Raw Newbie

My blender died mid smoothie this am. I got the water, flax, and dates all blended up, put the kale in, and it died. My husband wants to take me out tonight to get a new one, so I do NOT want to wait to order one. Stores that I would go to.. Sears, Fred Meyer, specialty kitchen store in the mall, Macy’s, target, walmart. hmm, I’m trying to think of other places near by.

DAMN IT, I want my smoothie! I am all dressed to work out, and I NEEDED my smoothie this morning. Well, where can I get a vitamix, or something similar, that is durable, and won’t break in a year. My dh wants to buy me a good blender this time. This one did last me several years, and is a krups.

Comments

• I got a Oster Blender w/ a food processor cup for about $35-$40 from Walmart a few weeks ago and I really like it. It has a black base.

• sarawsaraw Raw Newbie

OHHHH, uugh, I forgot about the food processor… My blender that is DEAD is a food processor.blender combined. Yuck. I’m so upset.. People, tell me about kitchenaid blenders, or the breville blenders.