Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Skin Brushing

I have heard many people on this forum rave about the benefits of skin bushing. In terms of detoxing, complexion, general calm, and well being. I would love to try it, but what kind of brush do I use? Would just a dry loofah work? What kind of brushes do you guys use? Do you do circular motions? up and down? Do you bathe afterwards or oil up? Any tips would help.

• LUV skin brushing! check this link out i really like all the info…..... http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/HealingT…

• Go forward Juleskess.Skin brushing is one of the best thing for me.I’ll never stop doing it.Amazing !! I dont have words to descrive the benefits. Your skin is going to be wonderful,and you will never use a cream anymore.Also,it’s one of the best elimination process ever. And after you get use to that ,it will take only 5 minuts to brush your skin in the morning. And thanks Luvmangos,great site !!!

• I read a book on skin brushing about 9 years ago, I was brushing for a while but I stopped because of laziness. I do remember my skin being softer. The brushing really stimulate and exfoliate the skin. Thank you for sharing your beauty secret.

• Hi Hungry Girl,I hope you come back to skin brushing .

• Lucy: I AM!! I’m not as lazy as before now. And Iuvmangos, thank you for the great link!

• joescjoesc Raw Master

I will go look for a brush and try it out. Thanks for the link!

• I started doing this about 2 yrs. ago and have never stopped. From the first day I did it, I felt like I was breathing thru every pore in my body!!! I get many compliments on my skin on a daily basis, try it you’ll like it!!!

• Can you sue the drybrush technique on your face?

• I tried it starting about a week ago and my skin look worse. Its very dry now. It could be my diet, but I drink a lot of water. I’m thinking of stopping, but how long do you have to dry brush before you see results?