Toxic Breast Implants

kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

I just read this woman’s story on how getting breast implants was the worst decision she made in her life. she lost everything including her health, career, house, car, happiness etc etc…

http://www.toxicbreastimplants.org/index.htm

There must be so many women who suffer from the endless list of illnesses caused by these things. Its so amazing to me how the doctors flat out lie about it, and talk to patients like they are reading a script….ugh!

Comments

• I will never understand why women do this to themselves. Of course, there are situations (reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, obvious differences in breast size) that make sense. But for those women who have perfectly wonderful, healthy bodies…why? Because they can in a society that really looks to the external for validation. I just find it very upsetting that women are basically butchering themselves as some kind of substitute for self love. And please, don’t get me started on Botox!

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

Mon46 and kundalalita,

I’m totally with you on this. It’s incredible anyone would pollute their bodies this way. Believe it or not, one of the frequent posters on www.rawfoodsupport.com got implants recently. She’s been raw for years, even fruitarian. She wasn’t flat or deformed before, either, and IMHO looked better before the implants.

I cannot imagine why anyone would do such a thing, let alone someone into raw food who has a concept about purity re the body. Amazing.