Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

drunken eating

2»

Comments

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to offend anyone. I do realize that this is a raw food website though, and perhaps not the best place to talk about religion. It is something that I feel very strongly about, and I just want to share it with everyone, kind of like raw food, you know? I am sorry if anyone was negatively affected by what I said. I do not take back what I said, but I will refrain from such topics in the future, because yes,joyceh, it is a very delicate subject and I do not want to cause trouble. k

• Well, I am careful what I say about teenagers as they will be the ones deciding my fate someday when it comes to nursing homes ;-)

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

superkat92: If you are interested in chatting with raw, vegan Christians, check out this thread: Helooooo Raw Christians

• JoyceH – I couldn’t agree more. There are plenty of wonderful teens out there and I am thankful for that. I was just saying that media,etc. pushes many to give in to unhealthy choices and it is a shame. I wanted to congratulate those teens who are proactive and conscious about healthy decisions. I think we can ALL agree to that :)))

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

slosh-uh, wow did this thread get all crazy or what? according to my russian buddys (and who drinks more than the rooskies…i say this with great affection andtongue in cheek…please no angry russians come after me here k?) eating hot pickled and fatty items whilst drinking totally kills any hang over…they ate some vile cooked stuff but a raw versian might be,jalapenos, followed by cauliflour soamked in apple cider vinegar, and bits of avocado? it wont work if its all mixed together supposedly it has to be eaten seperately or i would have suggested a nice spicey guacamole… of course water, water , water…

i still love my beer and wine but at my age i have to work out twice as much to curtail its effects on the hiney and tum tum so that keeps me in check…now if only it had that effect on my chocolate intake! teehee

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

ahhhhhhh! drunken eating…I have succumbed to this again! I go weeks with out drinking, then go out, get drunk and eat horrible food! I mean SAD typical gross food…not fast food, but might as well have been! I heard recent interview with the raw model, forget his name, on we likeitraw, and he mentioned how in the beginning he found it hard to stay raw when he had cravings. I definitely had cravings last night, and now completely regret it! But it’s all part of the process I suppose. I know the cravings go away as my body gets past its cooked food addiction- soon I hope! Anyways, just wanted to let other people out there who have done something similar, maybe even when they were sober, as it was helpful for me to remember that even people who are completely successful with raw food slipped up at times in the beginning!

• Hmm it’s fine a year ago I tried vegan for the 269846th time and I had the munchies and eneded up eating cookies that were not vegan at all. I’m trying vegan again now but it’s only been a few weeks.

• southernloversouthernlover Raw Newbie

Dude! I drank for the first time in a while the other night, and although I didn’t get black out plastered, a got a STRONG buzz. Anyway, for the next two days I felt like I was literally going to die. And something that was really weird was that mine, and my husband’s tongues got extremely sore. (He drank too) It was so odd. But, I think I’m just about done with drinking. I feel like I’m drinking poison now! Ugh!