Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

livingroom dance

pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

there have been some questions about being cold in the winter. i just remembered my favorite warming trick:

wake up. blast music. dance like you mean it in your living room (5 minutes). body brush. get on with the day…

disclaimer: not recommended for people with housemates who sleep in. ;)

Comments

• pianissima this is so true. I rise and shine everyday at 4am make our green juices and smoothies for the day and then I go in my room light an inscent and just RAWK it out to what every I want to hear and get ready for work. It such a ritual glad to see I am not the only one.

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

oh i love that! i love dancing around like a mad woman to obnoxious music. easily the best form of exercise there is! (the most fun anyway)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Cool! My son loves it when I get crazy like that, and we haven’t done it in a while – Thanks!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

oh cool. glad to see some fellow dancers! =)

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Oh yeah! I like to dance like a crazy person until my son collapses in giggles. He’s the only one who truly gets me… ;o)

• RawKarateGirlRawKarateGirl Raw Newbie

I love this!! it sounds like fun! hehehe!

• My morning cardio routine as well! Except mine takes place to foreign metal in the shower/getting ready. The dancing makes me feel so alive- attempting to lip sync or headbang while brushing teeth, not so much!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

This is fun! It’s a great way to wake up without caffeine, too!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

nicci – ha ha. =)