Naked Chocolate

TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

I just finished this book. Has anyone read it? what did you think of it?

Naked Chocolate : By David Wolfe and Shazzie

Comments

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I love that book! The recipes are very tasty and I found the book very informative. The only thing is that raw cacao butter wasn’t around at the time they wrote it, but they have some more recipes here: http://www.naked-chocolate.com/recipes/

My favorite so far is the “life by chocolate” cake. The raspberry berets are great also.

• TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

Funny.. i making that right now.. b ut i have no idea what tocotreinols is? i liked that book… intresting facts in it… i dunno if it’s worth $24 but it is what it is…. this is my first recipe out of here…. im so excited!!! i tell you i’ve been eating alot more cacao lately… smoothies….... i should slow down :) i dont know how healthy it is b/c im prego…

• Raw_ChocoholicRaw_Chocoholic Raw Newbie

I left out the tocotreinols . . . no idea what they are either. It’s probably no big deal. As for price, I usually have the rest of the ingredients sitting around anyways. I make the cake when I make a batch of coconut kefir because I don’t want to waste the jelly/meat. You can always make just half the recipe also.

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I have the book and love it. I always make the cinnamon rolls. So easy and sooooo good!

When I took nutrition, tocopheraol was the tech. term for vitatmin E. Really have no idea why this would be included. probalby would be fine without!