Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

lucuma powder

i read about lucuma powder on raising alex, anyone here used this delightful sounding stuff?

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I am going to order 3 bags today that it sounds so good. From what everybody says about it it just sounds irrestible. I might even get overnight shipping. lol And I have some cool surprise recipes coming once it arrives. Also, 123 uses it to make marshmallows, so that recipe will be coming as a surprise recipe with some other ususual ingredients that you never could think of.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Hey heartshapedsky! I had my health food store order it for me, and it didn’t really do it for me. I think I was expecting shortbread in a powdered form! I think it’s probably really good in some recipes, but on its own is just tasted starchy to me, and in a smoothy it was lost. So I might try it again for a specific recipe, but otherwise I haven’t really found a use for it, obviously I’m missing something!

amysue – it is used to make marshmallows, I just ordered 2 bags!

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

holy cow- raw marshmallows sound fun! can’t wait to hear how it goes!

I am posting the recipe in two days with a picture! (I got 2nd day air shipping) I can’t wait either! It is also extremely popular in ice creams.

Oh actually it is 3-4 days. :)

• achin70achin70 Raw Newbie

I just used some this morning in my chocolate smoothie. It’s fruity, with a maple-like flavor. :)

• TzefiraTzefira Raw Newbie

RawKidChef : where r u ordering ur powder from?

I get my powder from naturalzing.com.