silly question

Do nut cheesecakes taste anything like cream-cheese cheesecake? Or is it good in it’s own way?

Comments

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

really depends how they’re made. i had a few that tasted nothing like cheesecake but were still really good, and also a few times i honestly couldn’t tell the difference between the nut cheesecake and the “real” one.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I made one from this site for the first time for Easter. I wouldn’t say it tasted exactly the same, more of a cashew taste. It looked really nice and my Mom, who is the expert baker of the family loved it. I’d say the one I made was good “in it’s own way.”

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

I loooooove my mothers baked New York style cheesecake. And no I have not found any recipe that tastes like the real thing. Don’t get me wrong though, they are still quite yummy, but they really arn’t going to fool anyone who has eaten the real thing!!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

A few days ago I went to a vegetarian restaurant where they were sampling these little chocolate cheesecake cups. I took a litlte taste to try to figure out how to make a raw version so look for a chocolate cheescake cup recipe in a week or so. I have secrets to raw cheesecake that will be revealed when I post the recipe. :)

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Oh Luna that is such a cute picture! Love your doggie :)