Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

New Raw Food Delivery Service

2»

Comments

• Hmm, the Organic Orbit sounds like they do a bit of everything, even meat maybe? Interesting. The other place sounds good, although they don’t say much about the restaurant. Once more people are exposed to raw and living foods, it will be good for all of us since it will create more demand. Too bad Boulder is so far, but I try to get up there when I can. Especially in the summer! On the way back from Rocky Mountain Nat’t Park! I love summer here. Are you here in Colorado, Kimberly?

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

LisaMarie – No, I am in Cali but I just moved here and on the trip out here from the Midwest – we stopped in Boulder for lunch and check out the VG place. We were really looking forward to the hemp ice cream and were disappointed when they were out of it!

• I will have to look up that place and check it out, my family still likes cooked, but it sounds like I could have the ice cream! Boulder is about an hour away, but we do go up there often. It definitely would be the place, if any, to open a rawsteraunt. I do have a client in Denver though, so maybe there is hope!!!