Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Favorite Pre-Made foods/Snacks to buy?

Since I tried Rebecca’s disgusting fresh food line lol, wondering what your guys’ favorite store bought brands/snacks were?

Rebecca’s dry chocolate bits are actually good,...and i LOVEEE Lara Bars!!

what about you guys?

Comments

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

So far the only things I have found are Larabars – but OMG YUM!!!!! I don’t know if On Track’s Fig Raisin Bar is raw (I think it is) but it’s Delummy… very similar to larabars.

• Sabrina1979Sabrina1979 Raw Newbie

Raw organic bars from smartmonkeyfood.com…YUMM..just the ginger one…yikes..lol..at least to me and i usually love ginger.

• I’m not that crazy about the Lara bars, especially if I just want something sweet, because they just aren’t sweet enough to me. When I get that desire I pull out the date coconut rolls. Those are my candy. Otherwise I like the “raw-e-o’s” from Whole Foods. I recommend the one that has the pressed cashews, almonds, coconut, honey, carob, and vanilla bean. I recently discovered that I love vanilla bean. They also have ones with mint…those are pretty good, and they make ones with chai which I’ve had in the past, but can’t anymore because of the caffiene. I think they may even make them with cocoa too, but I’m not sure, but I don’t eat cocoa so I can’t say if they are good or bad, but I would definitely say to check them out.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

I’ve been into Lara Bars for awhile before even considering raw. I actually had to quit because of the price but now while I am raw I am allowing myself the indulgence. Yumm! The cinnamon roll and apple spice. even the cocoa one I love.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

I forgot to say I like most premade raw crackers and have for awhile but they are pretty dry. Need spreads for sure.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

I like Jake’s Unbaked Cookies. They taste like sugar cookies. They are addictive. I used to get them at Rancho’s Market in San Diego. I think you can also get them at NaturalZing.com or rawguru.com I love the Spinach Quiche made by Good Mood Food in Huntington Beach, too.

• I ordered a bunch of yummie stuff from www.live-live.com. They have everything you can think of! I like to cut dates in half fill with almond butter and coconut so yummie I also love lara bars and Boomi bars i dont know if they are raw:( But they are wonderful on lonf runs…

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I buy these things called Sea Chips. They are 100% organic corn chips seasoned with dulse, kelp, onion, and garlic. Mmmmmm. I am looking at the bag right now. The market I shop at sells these and a veganaise based chipolte sauce they make in their deli. They make a yummy pair, but definately not raw.