Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

supplements

heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

i’m wondering what are the supplements that you can’t live without? maca, spirulina, msm, and so on…and why? thanks~ ami

Comments

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Vit. D due to not much sun!(I live in Seattle)

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

no kidding, bitt. i’m in portland and i’m so ready for the sun! anyone else for supplements? i’m doing a little raw project for my website and i’d love more input. thanks again.

• although it’s really not a supplement I don’t go a day without my E3LIVE

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

That is a supplement, E3live you mean blue green algae, right? I personally cannot live with Enzymatic Therapy Mega-Zyme, Garden Of Life Primal Defense and Perfect Food, and sometimes blue-green algae enzyme enhanced wild. They just give me somuch of burst of energy and help digest food. Personally, I don’t pay any mind to the health benefits of maca, cacao, etc. It’s all just a waste of time to me. What I thrive on is those supplements that I mentioned. I am pretty much a fruitarian, eating brewers yeast for protein, a little bit of salad, and small amounts of raw dairy. I take a vitamin D supplement when I am not in the Sun. They say not to take a Vit D supplement when you get sunlight because it is too much vit D.

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

I put maca powder in my smoothie every morning. I’ve read that it’s good for regulating hormones (something I have trouble with sometimes) and I like the energy from it. Also really like the malty taste.

I have some spirulina that’s almost gone, and when I use it up I’m thinking about getting some E3live. Ardesmond, what about it do you like? I’m curious about its benefits.

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I’ve actually never used supplements before, so I’m wondering if (and where) I should get some. :/

• heartshapedskyheartshapedsky Raw Newbie

thank you everyone, keep it coming!

ardesmond2- i bought E3LIVE a couple months ago and i only used it for like a week, sounds like i will get my moneys worth if i just take the time to take it! do you have any prep shortcuts, or ways you like to take it?