beet juice worked great for detoxing!

mewmewmintmewmewmint Raw Newbie

today this morning, i tried the pink detox recipe … i think it really worked because i had a whole lot of phlegm come out, my pee was the darkest orange i’ve ever seen, and i had like ten pimples spring up… i’m going to keep juicing beets for a while.

:)

any other detox tips?

Comments

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Wow, dark orange?? seriously?

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Congrats on welcoming the detox process!!! The Detoxing/Cleansing/Correcting Response thread has some suggestions.

Some/most of that color is probably due to the beets. I once ate a whole bowl of cooked beets and nothing else for dinner. I had dark red poops for over a week. After a week of dark red poops, I went to the doc to make sure something serious wasn’t going on. After a bit of “scoping down-under”, I was given a “clean” bill of health. I haven’t been able to eat many beets since… 8)

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Wow, this is definitely a TMI post, lol.

• mewmewmintmewmewmint Raw Newbie

TMI? anyways i didn’t post this same thread twice! i only did it once! something screwed up on the web page i guess

Sometimes the TMI posts are a word to the wise… ;)

mewmewmint~ Yes, the site/people are having some issues with slow posting and multiple posts…

TMI = to much information…

To delete the unwanted thread/post, goto the unwanted post. Click Edit in the post’s box. Click Delete Post. Gone!