Alternative to Popsicle Molds

I am going to make some raw popsicles for my friend and I tonight. But no popsicle molds? Help?

• You could use small cups. I’ve done that before with real popsicles. It works pretty well. hope this helps :)

• I’m not going to try for being “helpful” here-just encouraging! :) Those sound really yummy! What ideas do you guys have for what to make them with?

• I use ice cube trays with plastic wrap over and toothpicks as sticks. They stay in place because of the plastic wrap. :)

• Thank you! Superkat, I took some cone-shaped small cups and am going to use them for the popsicles. Thanks for that suggestion.

Tiger lily, I am going to make a tropical fruit swirl popsicles. The yello swirl will be of mangoes and maybe pineapple, although when you blend pineapple it kind of is too juicy. If I had green grapes I would use those too, but they are not being sold at my grocery store right now. Weird, I can’t even get grapes these days. The red swirl will be of frozen strawberries (don’t have fresh ones, they are not ripe and look sour).

• My next challenge is to find something like popsicle sticks…........

• use dixie cups. You know the little paper cups people use in the bath room when brushing their teeth and such? you can buy poscicle sticks from craft stores, I don’t know if they are food safe though. Or you could use cocktail sticks. Or maybe bamboo skewers! Good luck!

• you can just put spoons or knives in as posicle sticks, if you don’t have anything closer… plastic would probably work better than metal, but whatever.

• I use the popscicle sticks from the craft store – never died yet :) heehee (I didn’t recommend that, though!)

Tiger lily – As for what to make them from, I make smoothies – berries, peaches, whatever, with a little agave to make it slightly sweeter – and freeze them. Someone said they taste similar to Dole whole fruit bars.