Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dr. Bronners

2»

Comments

• CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

Glad I saw this post. I bought some yesterday in bulk. I didn't know you are supposed to dilute it though. Good thing I saw this before pouring it into a pump.

I also bought some dish soap yesterday too thinking it was DISHWASHER soap. That was fun to clean up. Luckily I was standing at the sink cleaning it when the suds first hit the floor. Even then it took a while to clean up. Just glad it didn't fill my entire kitchen with suds.

• Raw_OrleansRaw_Orleans Raw Newbie

Bonners makes a few (5)different Flavors of liquid soap and I have tried them all... I get them From IHerbs.Com... Use My Referal Code DEW156 For a $5.00 Discount... I Get a 4% Commission on that Purchase... Join The Referal system and You will Inturn get a 4% Commission from Whomever uses Your Referal Number and I will get a 3% Off Of Your Number... all in all a Pretty neat little pyramid... Anyway The Almond Stuff Smells amazing and my granddaughters love it... I like the Tea Tree and the almond but the peppermint is really painful if you get it in your eyes not to mention the methanolie feel when showering with it, so I tend not to use that one too much.... They Don't work to well On dishes Though... To Much Oil.... I use Pro-Tek on my dishes... its 100% natural and works great...

ClaireT
  • alicekoualicekou Raw Newbie

I use it during shower. Just squeeze some to my bath sponge and then gently rubber my sponge. After that, I will use my shower pouf to clean my skin and massage my body. I find out that it works well.

• alicekoualicekou Raw Newbie

Update: My husband has used it for shower and he likes to apply the liquid with a silicone scrubber when during showering.  He said that makes him feel comfortable and relaxed.