Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Calling all nerdy geeks!!

2»

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Did anyone see Firefly? I loved that series, such a shame they took it off.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

zoe – i loved firefly! i was super sad the series ended too. now i’m obsessed with battlestar galatica. Lee Adama is my hero blush

• Me me! I’m mostly a Whedon geek – Buffy is my #1 fandom, but i dig Angel & Firefly as well as Who, Veronica Mars, X-men, Lord of the Rings and many other geek faveourites =). Star Wars (just the originals) has been a love of mine since i was 4, but is second in line after Buffy now ;). I read comics too, anything Joss touches, although i was reading Runaways before he came along (there’s a vegan character after all ;)). Luna blu – oh wasn’t Iron Man fantastic? The big group i went with mostly didn’t dig it though!?

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

exploding – Wow, get new friends! ;) Hey, did you notice Tony Stark drinking a green smoothie at one point? it sure looked like that to me!!!!!

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

LUNA BLU - Yes I did. As a matter of fact my friend that went with me said, “That looks like the same ** you drink.”

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Yeah, green smoothies are superhero food!!!!!:)