Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

To RawKidChef..

Hey! In another post you mentioned something about caramel vanilla ice cream. Do you think you could make that into a recipe and post it on here? Please? I’m not too good with expirementing( and I really can’t afford to) Oh and those cakes sounded awesome! Can’t wait for those!!

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Oh absolutely Kat I would be glad to! I am looking to make something for my mother for Mother’s Day too, so I am experimenting. Plenty of cakes and desserts coming soon! Some recipes tomorrow I will post, too! I will do the caramel vanilla ice cream tomorrow too! When I gave my mom some lucuma, she said that was the best stuff she ever tasted so I’m sure your mother will love it too.

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

I think RawFoodChef is actually RawClaire incognito. Too many similarities. Same kind of cat, same food sensitivities to grains, same vocabulary, same fondness of sweets.

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Oh oh, let’s not start on that again!:) Can you really create two accounts on here with the same email account? I would hope not!

I was wondering what happened to RawClaire – she hasn’t been posting for a while?

RawKidChef – Your kitty is totally cute! That caramel thingy sounds great!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Maybe someone is starting over and turning a new leaf. Are you willing to support that?

• alpdesignsalpdesigns Raw Newbie

Yes. I didn’t say anything negative about her, just that I think she’s back. You can have several Yahoo addresses and I have two myself for eBay, one to buy, one to list.

Well, let me explain the confusion. I did have a close friend named Claire, but I don’t know what her username is and if this is even her but I’m guessing it is. She went out to live with her dad in Colorado because he couldn’t find a job out here in Maryland. We met each other at a raw food meeting, that’s why we both eat raw. We also began to like each other because we both have Siamese cats. We’re both kids, so, we do kind of like sweets as most kids do. We’re jut glad we can eat them in healthy form. I am a fruitarian, whereas Claire probably eats nuts. I have not looked at her recipes, that would be interesting. She does post but rarely because the internet is expensive until they get their network hooked up. She calls me occasionally but not that often. Does that make sense?

queenfluff, thanks!I look forward to what you think about my caramel thingy!! Your my buddy:)

• Multiples. Well RawKid, I hope Claire and her dad are doing well.

Yes, little Blueberry is a gorgeous kitty!

Haven’t talked to her in a while, the’re still trying to settle in I guess. But prob they’re enjoying Colorado, Ive always wanted to go out west and my mother is even thinking about moving to the raw vegan village mentioned a while ago on here. I’ll call her sometime and ask her what’s up and if she will post on Gone Raw soon.

Thanks aspire! Lot’s of people say that. Do you have any cats?

superkat, sorry I didn’t post the caramel vanilla ice cream recipe today. It turned out I had a test that I didn’t know about and had to take it all day. :/ Anyway, I will do it tomorrow and soon will come the cakes. Can’t wait to hear what you think!

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Hey, no worries. I was out of town all weekend, so that’s ok anyway. Whenever you can get to it. :) Aaahh, a test, gotta love those things, huh? lol Your cat’s adorable, I don’t have a pet :( I almost got two cute kitties, but they died before I could get them. sad:( And, people, really, can we drop the whole rawclaire thing? :)

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

hi all…just have to say I love cats too. we have a 1 year old brown tabby who is a crazy guy and a sweet older tabby and white girl.

superkat – Thanks! Yes, that is very sad :( I would have been really disappointed. I am getting another cat in the fall, for a playmate for my cat right now. Yeah man can we just forget the Claire thing? It don’t know why 123 brought it up on this thread.

bitt, tabbies are so cute! On the ground floor of out condo building, there is a family with a orange tabby with a white neck, and a grey tiger looking cat. I bring my cat there sometimes and she goes on the window to play with the other cats. Meantime, there are people in the room with lights on. lol