Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

favortie food...

2»

Comments

• kminty3kminty3 Raw Newbie

Before: Mac and Cheese, pizza, cookies .. after.. sundried tomato, avocado, pineapple, young thai coconut water

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

Before: macaroni & cheese, chicken nuggets (gag), burgers, coke. After: SPINACH!!!! Bananas, strawberries, green smoothies, nuts and seeds of ANY kind!

Sometimes I do have a ‘weekly’ favorite raw food tho, like this week it’s been avocados. Which is strange because for a while I was like ‘eh’ but this week I’ve had rawcamole(lol) every day and also I had an avocado smoothie last night!

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

Lately…FIGS. Oh so perfect.

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Before- gourmet cheeses, pizza, ice cream, lots of sugar now-all fruit, avocados, brazil nuts

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Ohhhh I third Indian food! Naan bread, soft potatoes, samosas, yellow dal, ooohhhh I need some RIGHT NOW just kidding. I also loved cheese (still miss it). As well as whipped cream and vanilla ice cream.

Now, I have a lot of favorite foods, most of which are recipes: Onion Bread, Crepes, all sorts of desserts are really good. I second the figs…dried Turkish figs. Also I love almond/cashew butter, but try not to do alot of that. I love my raw potato chips too.