seattle newspaper article

not bad, of course they left room for the skeptics, like they always do, but it includes a couple raw food recipes.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/food/361074_rawfo…

Comments

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

I have fun when I read (in this article or others) “many belive eating the SAD makes people tired and sluggish”. People doesn’t want to think that food can be the reason of sickness.

Another point: it says “Essential equipment includes powerful blenders/juicers like the Vita-Mix, which starts at about $300, and dehydrators”, it seems that raw eating is for posh people… I don’t think on vitamix and dehydrators as “ESSENTIAL”, one can eat raw and tasty without them.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

yeah i thought it was pretty fair but has some mis-information for sure. and they only really mentioned loosing weight and feeling younger, not all the health benefits that others have gained. ugh, I read the soundoffs. some real nutcases on there for sure.

• achin70achin70 Raw Newbie

Thanks for the link. We were passing the article around this past weekend at our monthly Seattle meetup at Chaco Canyon. :)

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

hi achin70, i was there, i guess we didn’t meet. next time.

• achin70achin70 Raw Newbie

bitt: I was at the very end of the table, on the exit side. I was a little late, so I’ll see you next month, hopefully. :)

• It is interesting that the Harvard study concluded that only those living in a “well-supported urban environment” who live a “relatively sedentary lifestyle” will be successful on raw…I would enjoy reading more details about that study.