Need help with soup recipe

Hi! I am working on a sweet and sour soup recipe. I’d like to use green tea as the base with ginger, agave and lemon, and possibly rice wine vinegar. Has anyone out there done this and come up with a good recipe? I’d like to keep it as translucent as possible and then garnish it with a red pepper\carrot\macadamia creme. I am going to serve it in a halved melon for a luncheon so any brilliant ideas would be greatly appreciated! =)

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

wow you’re very adventurous! sorry no one responded to this. How did the soup come out? I really like using almond milk as a soup base for savory soups.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

Yes, that sounds very imaginative. It sounds like you want to create a kind of bouillon? I have made nice thin soups using 1tsp miso 2 tomatoes

You could try blending them into your green tea recipe. I also use apple cider vinegar for sourness. Let us know how it goes.

• I wish I was a decent raw food chef but sadly, no. I rely totally on the creativity of everyone on this site and your generosity when sharing.

Can’t wait to see the final recipe. I’m sending encouraging thoughts your way :)