Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Vegetable juice

Hi Everyone.

There are loads of recipes on this site with fruit juices or green smoothies. I am wanting to incorporate a vegetable juice in my daily routine but so far, I don’t like them much. Does anyone have a favorite? I would like to include carrots for sure.

I have tried carrot and apple – ewwwww. I have also tried carrot with celery – ewwww. Any ideas?

Comments

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

The one I did yesterday was great: spinach, carrot, apple. Simple and easy. I used the leftover pulp to make crackers.

• Thanks Carmentina.

I am thinking that building from a tomato base might improve things.

• I saw on some infomercial today that was selling a juicer and they made a vegetable juice with beet, tomato, red pepper & celery. sounded good to me!

• suzyqsuzyq Raw Newbie

I’m a fan of beet and celery

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

I found a recipe, on the net, for a raw V8 juice that I like. I don’t recall the author but the recipe was open to the public.

6 medium-sized carrots 1 small beet (wash well) 3 large tomatoes 1 bag baby spinach 1/4 head fresh cabbage 1 red bell pepper 1 green bell pepper 3 stalks celery 1/4 sweet onion 1/2 clove garlic or less if you don’t care for garlic Kale leaves (a little goes a long way so be careful) Chili pepper to taste Salt to taste

Run all the vegetables through your juicer, add salt to taste, and then sit back and enjoy the healthiest V-8 juice around. Tabasco sauce to taste can be substituted for the chili pepper.