Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

e3live?

nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

can someone give me some honest feedback about this product? worth the $$? thank you.

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I tried it in my smoothies for a couple of months and honestly didn’t notice any difference. That doesn’t mean it wasn’t doing wonderful things that I wasn’t AWARE of, but I didn’t feel any different. So I just use leafy greens now and save the $.

• nycgrrlnycgrrl Raw Newbie

thx! i just bought the smallest amt to give it a try. I have 2 young boys that I homeschool, and I need a little extra boost some days!

• I’ve shots of that stuff before and it gave me a buzz. But I wouldn’t spend the 30-40 dollars a bottle on it.

James

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

i absolutely love the stuff!!!! I take it just with water on an empty stomach. I don’t think it works well mixed in a smoothie!! I think it is absorbed better on an empty gut!

Tonns of energy. I take about 1 to 2 tablespoons a day. I don’t know what i would do if they banned it or somthing. ( A possibility with codex and all!) Scary thought!!!!

LOve it!! Love it!! Love it!!!