Introducing myself

thecavsmanthecavsman Raw Newbie

Hi everyone.

I joined over a month ago, but I have finally started posting and participating in goneraw besides just the recipes. I started with a SAD, going whole (unprocessed) and vegan on February 23rd and gradually went to all raw by the middle of April. Also in April I did www.dherbs.com’s full body detox, which I have to give some of the credit for the changes (and cleansing, especially), though obviously raw is the most important thing. It has already cured my ADD, acne – and everything else that everyone in America has – excess stress, constipation, fatigue, and inability to work for a long time.

I am an architect and a student since my school’s under grad program (in the last few years) forces us to work during the day and go to school at night. Obviously, this is a full plate, and the raw lifestyle adds even more responsibility with food prep, but it just makes me feel so good and it is 100% worth it.

I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.

Comments

• Welcome busy boy :)

• Welcome thecavsman, you sound sooooo incredibly knowledgeable already, this is going to be a great addition to the goneraw community.