Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

great combinations!

anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

I have thought taht it may be helpful to post some food combinations that we find specially great. It is no as posting a recipe, it is just a little inspiration. What do you think? I write down some:

garbanzo sprouts + avocado (and little oilve oil) (I like this very much)

banana + strawberry

banana + carob (chocolate) cream (made from nuts)

Comments

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

avocado with lemon or lime juice and green onion mixed into the mash with cucumber slices for dipping

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

tomato and basil – cashew and curry – bananas and chocolate – apples and almond butter

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

wow! cashew and curry!!! Do you make a cream with it?

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

apples, almond butter and honey; frozen grapes and bananas mixed up, bananas, raisins and almond butter

• tomatoes + mango (+cilantro) bananas + sesame (esp. black!) coconut + pineapple romaine + banana sprouted amaranth vanilla carob .......... AAAAAND and and… :)

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

chocolate and any berry!

• although this is not food combining, and no longer makes me feel good because it involves nuts..i love cherry tomatoes and almonds for a snack…two almonds and a cherry tomato, put it in your mouth and chew! tastes delish

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Avocado and mango chopped up and sprinkled with sea salt and cayenne
    Mango and anaheim pepper in the blender for a dressing for salad or zucchini noodles
    tahini and raw honey mixed upt with a spoon :D

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

DEBORAHANN - Using cucumber slices in an avo dip sounds great. I make an avo dip/dressing with avos, lemon juice, shallots, garlicm, and olive oil. It is especially good massages into mustard greens and is the only way I like to eat them anymore. I use this dip all the time but have never tried it with cucumber slices. Sounds great though.

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

Last night I made the basil avo dressing from here as inspiration and used 2 avos, green onion,1 lemon juiced, basil and sea salt. It made an emulsion in the vitamix and was a wonderful, creamy dressing! I also added water to thin and massaged it into the romaine.Hmmm, I may make that again tonight!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Onion bread and guacamole! Sprouts and cucumber dressing! :o) I guess these aren’t simple combinations… So, here are simpler ones:

dates + coconut butter

spinach + mango (all blended)

• Hmmm… why is my post above so messed up (missing breaks and commas??). Anyway, another very basic one (I guess a “classic” ;) ): Papaya + Blueberries! And: Beets + Oranges (blended together, maybe with carrots into a creamy mash… with some cinnamon… mmmh)