Help! got a new juicer...

A few days ago I picked up a juicer from “freecycle.com” (really cool place), but it doesn’t have a book with it! I know since it’s free it may not even work but it doesn’t look like it’s ever been used and I really want to try it out, but I have NO CLUE what I am doing… I’ve never had a juicer before. Here’s what type it is: Hamilton Beach Health Smart 300 Watts, model no. 67150

I typed it in on Google and all that came up was a recall? It didn’t seem major and I’m not going to sue if it breaks and hurts me so I’m not too worried about it, but does anyone have a link to a manual or at least a way to explain how this thing works to me?! lol.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Go to hamiltonbeach.com. Click on Use & Care. Put in your model info & you can get a pdf user manual.

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Wow, you can get stuff for FREE from that website???

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

(I had a green smoothie for breakfast so I have lots of spunk today. :D )

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

You might look into the recall… first of all for the safety issue… second of all you might either get a free NEW juicer or a replacement part. Sounds like a win/win situation!

Happy juicing.

rachel_akiko~ Yes, everything is free! A few weeks ago, in my area, someone put up a Vitamix for grabs… bummer, I didn’t get it. BTW, you can register for more than one area… Pretty cool. I just listed some books that someone is picking up today. A slight correction… the website is freecycle.org.

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

WHOA - No fair! I wish someone would put a Vitamix on in my area (pcht yah right… you’d have to know my area). Sorry ‘bout the website mess-up.

I will look into the recall if they will replace it… definitely a win/win!

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Khaas Ladki~ The recall info in posted on HB site.

The Vitamix posts don’t happen often in my area either :)... There are tons of entertainment centers posted in my area. If you are willing to travel a little distance, register for other areas that might post stuff like Vitamixes and/or post a “wanted” post. No problem on the website typo… we all get to typing websites and “default” to .com.