Hey there

KevlarKevlar Raw Newbie

It’s been a long journey.

I actually learned about the raw food movement from the Youtube channel of fellow Ron Paul supporter, manoftruth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf8BNiiOggU

I had been interested in truth for a long time, and in my pursuit of truth, I learned about the corruption in our government, and about the fluoride, aspartame, MSG and all of the other various poisons that are being routinely put in our food supply, so raw foods seemed like the perfect solution.

I’m grateful that my quest for truth led me to raw foods (and to this forum) and I’m excited to find out where it will take me next.

Comments

• Welcome Kevlar, I too am a Ron Paul supporter. I hope that your raw food journey is a successful one. There is a lot of conflicting info out there and I urge you to eat as close to 100% raw as you can but listen to your body. If you are really hungry, eat more till you are not. Rosemary

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

kevlar – this is the perfect place to learn about the truth! i have learned so much about the deceit and the way businesses rule politics. it’s a great eye opener. cool that this path led you to raw. eating raw has opened my eyes about a world of other lies/truths… it’s amazing.