Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Gallbladder Troubles

jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

I’ve read a lot about gallbladder cleansing on this site, so I’m wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I did an epsom salt/oil cleanse about a week ago, got good results, but now 3-5 times per day I feel a sharp burning in the galbladder “area” Does anyone know if one could damage it by over cleansing? I used the recommended 1 tbs, however I have done this cleanse once before using only half the amount and got good results. I’m a little worried because this has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I DO NOT want to go to a “conventional doctor”. Any ideas are appreciated!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I don’t have any advice really… but, a good friend of mind said first cold pressed olive oil (about a Tbsp) would help relieve symptoms. Google it.

But 2 weeks is too long! Probably good to see the doctor. Did you stop the epsom salt/oil cleanse already?

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

JESHUABROWN - If you did the cleanse where you drink the citrus juice with the oliver oil, I have done that a couple of times and suspect it is legitimate. I would like to have taken my stones to a lab and have their composition verified as conventional medicine claims these are “soap” or olive oil stones. I suspect they are in fact gallstones to some degree, and the reason why may answer your question about the possibility of resulting damage from the flush.

Several years ago I was having stabbing pains in my left side, really sharp pains that on occasions could almost drop me. I went to the doctor and discovered it was gallstones. This is one of the things that motivated me to start changing my diet as I am not too keen on the idea of a doctor cutting me open. I started taking a supplement recommended by a kinesiologist (sp) and it did the trick and the pain stopped. I also started eating macro.

Last year I had a car accident and had internal injuries so my entire midsection had to be scanned. The doctor told me my gallbladder was overflowing with stones and needed to come out. At that time I was asymptomatic. I started reading about these gallbladder flushes and was skeptical but decided to try one. One of the problems you can have is that you can move a large stone into your duct area and clog or rip it. This can, depending on your particular circumstances, be dangerous and lead to the need for surgery.

Before I started, I checked with my kinesiologist and he recommended this supplement I think was called PhosFood Liquid. He told me if I had large stones this supplement would help soften them so they would be easier to pass. I took the supplement in apple cider twice daily for 2 weeks prior to the cleanse. I did it for three weeks and did the cleanse and passed plenty of very small, bright green stones. I did not know if they were produced by the olive oil or if they came from my gallbladder.

Something else had been going on with me that I didn’t realize was a serious health risk. For the past two years all my bowel movements had been clay colored. I didn’t think anything of this since if seemed normal for me but shortly after my first cleanse I posed the question in a google search wondering if it had something to do with eating macro. If you have stools this color it is because your liver is unable to rid itself of bile, usually due to liver disease or a blocked bile duct. Long term, this condition can lead to liver failure and is considered serious. I prepared for another cleanse but this time I took the supplment and apple cider for a full month and added an additional dose daily. I was so sick of taking that stuff and it seemed to make my teeth sensitive to cold liquids. That time, I passed more stones and some were larger. Within 5 days my bowel movements turned brown and have remained that way since.

I suspect I had a blocked duct for at least 2 years. The immeidate change in my stool color after the second cleanse is why I believe there is something to it because it would otherwise just be too much of a coincidence (in my opinion). I am glad I did the extra prep work with the supplements and apple cider, which may have made a difference. Otherwise, the permanent liver damage concept was enough that I was prepared to go see a doctor and submit myself for surgery if needed. It was a great blessing to not have to make that decision.

What happened to me is no indication of what your experience might be. The way I looked at it, I was being told I needed surgery to start with so if I ended up having surgery because I could not deal with the clogged duct on its own or it got worse, I was ultimately in the same position. I also read somewhere that some people find the olive oil dose easier if done with fresh squeezed pink grapefruit juice, which is what I used the second time. I don’t know if it made a difference but it certainly was more palatable to drink.

When I first went to see the kinesiologist, I did not give him any indication of any symptoms I might be having. He did his thing and asked me if I was having stabbing pains in my side. He sold me a supplement made by Standard Process (which I think is a top grade supplement provider) called A-F Betafood, which is not vegan. I think I took 3 daily either once or twice daily. Within 2 days, the stabbing pains stopped. I refilled the bottle once and thereafter didn’t have any problems again as I had changed my diet and stop eating SAD. Standard Process’ site doesn’t tell you much about how their products are used and they leave that up to their reseallers. If you google the product name, you will find several vendors giving their version of how and why the product works. I would also google Phosfood Liquid and you will find how it benefits your liver/gallbladder as well. I had a very positive experience using both these products and feel comfortable recommending them to you.

• jeshuabrownjeshuabrown Raw Newbie

Wow. Thank you for the thorough response. I see some possibilities here, and this has has really helped me to know what to ask a friend of mine who is studying to be a natural doctor. Hmmm, I’ll check into the macro thing and supplements. It does sound like gallstones are still in there, I wish I could just LOOK in and see! I appreciate your help! Germin8-You asked if I stopped the cleanse-well, I did the actual epsom salt and oil for one day, so yes I stopped. I just can’t afford to see a doctor, heh, so…

• Love this topic!! I am a colon hydrotherapist and have coached many people through this process. We use a book called The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz. It is the only L/G flush that I have felt comfortable recommending. www.ener-chi.com

There is 6 days of prep (softening the stones is necassary for easy elimination), with 1 quart apple juice or 1 tsp malic acid in 1 quart water. Epsom Salts in the evening on the 6th day and olive oil and grapefruit juice before bed. Exact times and amounts are in the book.

I had a client whose husband did not beleive she actually was eliminating stones. So he took them to a lab and was proven wrong!! Often people bring in jars of their stones or take pics for me to see. They are so proud!! Ha

Andreas Moritz states in his book that doing a flush on a monthly basis until there are two in a row free of stones is recommeneded and best. Many people have done that and gotten good results.

My daughter and I both removed large stones the size of quarters with no discomfort.

We always recommend 2 colonics – one the day of taking the flushing products and one a few days later to make sure all the stones get out of the large intestine. They can be very toxic if they get lodged in there for any length of time. Only had one client complain of pain and cramps a few days later. (She did not do the colonic afterwards). She did three enamas in 12 hours and was releived of pain.

Gold Coin Grass is also good for softening stones.

Good Luck to you both.

• Love this topic!! I am a colon hydrotherapist and have coached many people through this process. We use a book called The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz. It is the only L/G flush that I have felt comfortable recommending. www.ener-chi.com

There is 6 days of prep (softening the stones is necassary for easy elimination), with 1 quart apple juice or 1 tsp malic acid in 1 quart water. Epsom Salts in the evening on the 6th day and olive oil and grapefruit juice before bed. Exact times and amounts are in the book.

I had a client whose husband did not beleive she actually was eliminating stones. So he took them to a lab and was proven wrong!! Often people bring in jars of their stones or take pics for me to see. They are so proud!! Ha

Andreas Moritz states in his book that doing a flush on a monthly basis until there are two in a row free of stones is recommeneded and best. Many people have done that and gotten good results.

My daughter and I both removed large stones the size of quarters with no discomfort.

We always recommend 2 colonics – one the day of taking the flushing products and one a few days later to make sure all the stones get out of the large intestine. They can be very toxic if they get lodged in there for any length of time. Only had one client complain of pain and cramps a few days later. (She did not do the colonic afterwards). She did three enamas in 12 hours and was releived of pain.

Good Luck to you both.

Good Luck to you both.

• You can find the guidelines for “The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” at this link…..

http://goneraw.com/forums/6/topics/3423

However, I STRONGLY recommend purchasing the book.

“The The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush” can also be found under a new title “The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse” by Andreas Moritz

http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Liver-Gallbladder…

I have been told that pains in your side can be a sign of gallstones. Like, Meditating, I had clay colored stools, but after my first liver/gallbladder cleanse the stools were brown in color. On my third cleanse I thought I had almost removed all stones. But I soon found out that I was wrong. I was only passing small amounts of stones the size of grits of sand. However, by mid-day I passed 6 large stones averaging the size of a quarter and/or half-dollar. I then went back to sand-like size stones after that. My point being…you should continue the clease once a month until you see no more stones.

Once again, I highly recommend purchasing one of Andreas Moritz’s books. He describes all kinds of things…from the color of stools, the description of stones and there meaning, to the meaning of lines on your face regarding your health, and more. He also has a guidleline for removing kidney stones in the books.

I apologize for the graphic content of this post. I am sure everyone was just dying to know the description of my stones and stools.