Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

RAW tattoo ideas?

I want to get a tattoo…and I want something associated with raw. Even just the word raw, in unique lettering would be cool. Any ideas? I want it to be fairly small, maybe about 1×2 inches or so. Also, I want to incorporate ‘Texas’ into it. Hmmmm…

ClaireT

Comments

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Raw Newbie

food with a cowboy hat on top or a lasso around it!

streem26
  • I’m not sure the inks used in tattooing qualify as RaW… I wonder if you can find organic vegetable inks? or maybe you might be interested in a little more hardcore body manipulation like scarification (fire) or clay (earth) implants? Some very beautiful VERY unique stuff can be done and besides, tattoos seem to be so cookie cutter nowadays.

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

Yeah, I used to want to get a tattoo, but now EVERYone’s doing them and they’re not all that great for you. :/

• streem26streem26 Raw Jr. Leader

I would've responded with ideas... but I had none. And when I have nothing of value to say, I just don't say anything )) I agree about ink , there have not organic...If you looking idea tinny tattoo , there grate and elegant and may be you will find somthing for your soul.

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

I knew a gardener that got an ant tattooed onto her foot. smile

• romanpromanp Raw Newbie

I think that you should get a cowboy hat with a horse, it is also similar to texas. You may find these designs here https://tattoozza.com/

• ClaireTClaireT Raw Master

A cactus is raw and Texas!

• jonwonjonwon Raw Newbie

I am tattoo artist and tattoos art lover . check out wrist tattoos designs for girl http://tattoosboygirl.com/wrist-tattoos/ 

• walishahwalishah Raw Newbie

why is my tattoo wrinkly and you can get this idea for raw tattoo