help:)BEST JUICER FOR GREENS??

BreeezeBreeeze Raw Newbie

My boyfriends mom gave me her Jack LaLanne’s Power Juicer a couple of days ago. I think she was just trying to get it out of her sight really.

Well, it was great with apples, carrots, and ginger, but when I tried to add kale for my first Green Juice this morning….it was a no show :(

So before I go out and read reviews, I thought I’d ask the folks who know:

Am I doing something wrong? I tried to roll the kale.

What is the best juicer for leafy greens: spinach, parsley, kale…etc. ??

Thanks!!! :)

sharonthejuicer

Comments

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi breeeze…i have the same juicer, and when i juice greens i find it helpful to mix in the kale leaves with the other veggies i’m using in that juice,like wrap them around some celery stalks to help them through (a big roll of leaves wont go through well)i alternate hard veggies with leafy greens to push it all out better. i think there are better juicers for greens though:)green power, or something. you can check out lots of juicers at www.discountjuicers.com remember to run the juicer empty for a few seconds before starting to juice.more info and the book if you need it at www.powerjuicer.com

sharonthejuicer
  • BreeezeBreeeze Raw Newbie

AWW THANKS!! I will try that next time.

• sharonthejuicersharonthejuicer Raw Newbie
    Breeeze said:

What is the best juicer for leafy greens: spinach, parsley, kale…etc. ??

Thanks!!! :)

There are many Juicers for greens out there especially if you are shopping online. I prefer the Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer because I own it and works well for me. With its moderate price and controllable speed limits, I'd advise you to go for it. What's more, the juice can remain fress for up to three days. Others include Tribest Green Star and Breville 800 CPXL.