Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

good news!

2»

Comments

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

woohoo lambs quarter. still haven’t tasted that yet. i’ve heard rave reviews though.

this just in: a town next to my parents’ town in france has given our composters to all its citizens for FREE. how cool is that? not quite zoe’s village, but getting there. =)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

Your composters? Do you guys manufacture them? That’s AWESOME!

My good news today is that there is ALWAYS something we can do! I had been feeling overwhelmed/frustrated/sad the last few days and this morning I decided I had had enough of wallowing, so I was up early and set some goals and then made a list of “baby goals” to realistically reach the main goals I had set – even if it takes a long time. Knowing I am working toward something I want is AMAZING, even though my immediate situation hasn’t really changed any. I took out the trash as a part of this process, too, and I feel GOOD!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

angie – your outlook on life constantly inspires me! If there’s anyone out there who works really hard to live well and help others it’s you.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I started a smoothies event at work. I’m taking my blender and making smoothies for co-workers one day a week for 7 weeks. They are bringing in their whole foods, and I just blend!

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

does anyone have any good news? I could use a pick-me-up today :-)

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

newbie~ Check out A great little ‘pick me up’ video! and search the web on Winter the dolphin. Enjoy. :)

• ooo good news for me! I got my first juicer in the mail two days ago, and have been using it like crazy! i never would’ve tried making my own fruit and veggie juices before going raw.. it’s changed my life!! in soo many ways, it makes me want to grow in every aspect of it! :)