synchronicity

Eating a high raw diet is anyone else discovering synchronization’s in their life? Everything seems to be following in place. It’s crazy. And I’m having more dejaveau! I think dejaveau is the coolest feeling in the world it makes everything just seem right.

I just wanted to share this and see if anyone else was feeling the same. Have a great day!

www.superherosnacks.com

Comments

• I have repeatedly heard that this is a common experience among raw foodists. Unfortunately, I am not one of them, perhaps because I am not 100% raw.

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

yes. synchronistic type things happen to me almost every day. i still feel delighted and surprised when they do though.

i’ve never had deja vu, but that sounds like fun. =)

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I believe that these types of things happen more and more as we are going in a direction that is best/right/important for us in our lives, so maybe raw food is one of those things that is important to a lot of us, or that is important for us to share. I love it! Someone once told me their opinion/belief about dejavu is that it is something that happens to let us know we are in the right place at the right time, or that we are on the right track.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

deja vu is a weird brain thing where some neurons misfire. it’s a weird feeling.

the main thing for me is bringing back feelings of being really healthy, which is a great thing!!!

• pianissimapianissima Raw Newbie

angie—totally. raw fresh fruits and veggies vibrate at a frequency that is in harmony with our own body’s vibrational frequency. when our body is “harmonized” in that way, it may seem that things flow easier in our lives.

it’s not just the raw foods, but this lifestyle makes that kind of spirituality a lot more tangible (at least it did for me).