Pee...

Ok, so I fell off of the raw wagon, but I’m back!

Can someone please tell me if my body will adapt to all of the fruits and veggies? Because at work yesterday I had to take sooo many bathroom breaks, it was ridiculous!! I’m really hoping that is temporary!

Comments

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

If you were retaining water because of what you ate “off the wagon” it would be normal to pee a lot as your body readjusts. Of course, I’m not a doctor & don’t know your whole situation, so that’s just one idea. Definitely our bodies adjust, but if you feel it’s too much too fast, take some time to transition. Otherwise, just enjoy!

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

If you are still drinking the same amount of water that you did before you started to eat lots of fruits and veggies, then you have a ton of water in your system and yes, you’ll piss like a racehorse. There much, much more water in these fresh foods than in concentrated foods like meat and bread and cereal products, cheese, etc.

Keep in mind that if most(if not all) of your diet now is fruits and vegetables, then you will not need to drink all those glasses of water that SAD eaters do. SAD eaters are very dehydrated.