Dry skin and hungry at night

Hi everone,

I have experienced that my skin has become very dry at the frontside of my calfs and it is really itching when I work out and sweat. I am also dry at my cheeks and also my fingers. Have anyone else experienced that? any suggestions on what to do about it? I have tried to use cocnut oil but it doesn’t help.

I have also noticed that I am getting hungry in the evenings and then especially on sweet things and I have tried to eat fruit but it doesn’t satisfy me. I eat a lot during the day so I think I get enough calories. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do?

Thank you all very much in advance!!

Comments

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Are you eating enough fats? How about rubbing avocado or coconut butter on your skin?

As for satisfying the sweet tooth… I don’t have the best recommendation, but green smoothies helps! I’ve tried it and it does satisfy cravings, probably because of the minerals. A lack in minerals usually causes you to crave things. Maybe taking Himalayan salt (with all its 80-some minerals) will help… just a guess.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

I get cravings at night, too. I know it sounds weird, but I make a green salad with some chopped apple on it. Sometimes a bit of avocado. It really fixes me up!

• Thanks for your reply! I think I eat enough fats like an avocado or handfull of sunflower seeds at least per day. I have tried to rub my skin with coconut oil several times a day but it doesn’t help. I drink 2 big green smoothies a day but maybe I should add one more just to see if it helps. I really love my green smoothies, especially those with spinach :o)

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

I find the coconut oil clogs my pores. But, I like 1st-cold-pressed olive oil. That’s what I use on my face (sometimes).

• itouristitourist Raw Newbie

You might try to add a green drink at the end of the day or eat celery. Celery is suppose to curb hunger.

I have added bananas to my diet in the last month. I have noticed that I am a little hungrier than I am ordinarily. But I think it helps increase the detox (the loss of cellulite).

I am not sure why your face would be dry. My guess is that you are putting something different on it topically than you have been. Or your not putting on any moisturizers.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

you could be detoxing and having skin issues. i have found dry brushing works.