Gardasil USELESS against HPV

WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

The reclassification petition cited (at naturalnews.com) also reveals that Gardasil vaccines may increase the risk of developing precancerous lesions by 44.6 percent in some groups of women.

In other words, it appears that if the vaccine is given to a young woman who already carries HPV in a “harmless” state, it may “activate” the infection and directly cause precancerous lesions to appear. The vaccine, in other words, may accelerate the development of precancerous lesions in women.

This document reveals startling information about the ineffectiveness of the Gardasil vaccine. It reveals that the HPV vaccine often caused an increase in the presence of HPV strains while utterly failing to clear the viruses in most women.

Just in case that copy disappears, we’ve also hosted the PDF here: http://www.NaturalNews.com/downloads/HPV-Vaccin…

Comments

• Absolutely nothing wrong with this vaccine, it just works as intented and planned by big pharma, more vaccines, more reactions, more deseases and more profit…modern medicine is a business…remember?

gotta STOP this insanity!

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’m shocked that I used to believe in this madness. Pharma’s profits are decreasing (patents are ending) so they’re trying to market statin (cholesterol lowering) drugs to kids as young as 8!! Not to mention all the ridalin (aka meth) prescribed to kids.

• My osteopath advised that I get the Gardasil series… I flaked out and forgot about it. About 6-8 months later, he told me that he was having serious misgivings about Gardasil and what it was claiming to do. There is a common misconception that HPV is a sexually transmitted disease… but he had eight patients who were tested positive with HPV, all virgins.

I think this is part of a composite whole culture that has developed, that if there is some research and some printed literature on a subject, that makes it a fact. The reality is that everything is driven by some special interest. I’ve stopped trusting nutritionists because they give you the textbook, “you need…” and I don’t believe that every body is the same. I certainly don’t trust pharmaceutical companies either. I’ve worked for doctors in the past. Drug reps show up, give them samples, tell them “what it does” and the doctors start prescribing. It’s an epidemic and it needs some grassroots advocacy to education individuals about ALL options.

• TomsMomTomsMom Raw Newbie

More medicos preying on women and children. Why am I not surprised?