Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

30 day "quit your addiction" challenge

2»

Comments

• Do you know why we fall down? so we can learn how to get up. strength and peace to you, Moth. you’re not lame at all. speak positive of yourself.

yes, the universe does proclaim an order of renewal in life, doesn’t it? (i need to be better about embracing the full moon, though, because my kids act CRAZY during full moon times and i tend to be exhasperated about it all). The moon was gorgeous last night….

• greenghostgreenghost Raw Newbie

Yes! Speaking of the Moon (and all things Celestial)- Jupiter has been particularly visible since July 9. Right now it is closest to the Earth. It looks like a beautiful big bright star.
    http://spaceweather.com/
    Viewing it from a field full of fire-flies is breathtaking. :)

And on another note – for those interested in grounding themselves I suggest checking out this interesting video from Stewart Wilde on YouTube (watch for the ‘Pan’s Labyrinth-like monster!):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_Ng1h50rnU

• still struggling too. smoked last night and ate some stupid stuff (vegetarian curry soup with rice noodles and tofu, raw oreos, 2 bowls of gluten free cereal with soy milk, some sour licorice) and was so sick today that i had to work from home in the morning. my fibromyalgia was crazy and i could barely move. i wish i would learn….

i want to try again, but it’s hard to think about going to see dark knight this weekend at the drive-in and not smoking. the least i could do was eat only raw snacks.

i want so badly to quit, but it never feels like the right time. the more stressed i get with work and waiting for my new house to be ready and prepping for my yoga teacher training and school, the more i want to smoke just to stop it for one night. bah!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

aw, don’t avoid us moth! we need you! we are all here because we are only human but we are aware of things the might not be so healthy for us. stress is definitely hard, i get ya lalala. i am doing ok all things considering but for sure hiding out and avoiding some situations that might tempt me.

• kudos to all of you! I quit smoking MJ for 4 months…after that I had a few slip ups but I am back on tracknow!

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

where are you??? ready or not, here we come!