non-sweet raw meals

hello everyone, i need the help of all the creative people on this website. i’m on an herbal parasite cleanse, and am not supposed to be eating any sugar (including fruit) for about a month. you can imagine this would be difficult, considering fruit makes up breakfast and lunch for me, as it may for many of you.

i would greatly appreciate any very simple breakfast and lunch ideas that don’t involve any fruit or date sugar.

thanks for your input!!

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I went through this myself for a month and breakfast was really difficult. I had to check out all of the stevia options and after some experimenting settled on a liquid stevia with vanilla extract. From Sarma over at We Like It Raw I got the inspiration to try citrus based green smoothies, sweetened with the vanilla stevia and flavored with herbs. She puts a whole lot of super foods in hers, but the basic idea is to make it with cucumber, peeled lemon and/or lime, as many greens as you want, herbs if you like such as parley or cilantro and the stevia. She did stevia and vanilla extract separately, works either way. This saved me during my month. Hope it helps.