I went to Grezzo!

And it was amazing. It was my first time at a raw restaurant. We were totally impressed and the food was terrific. If ever in Boston, try to go !

Comments

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Me too! A few weeks ago, had fun with some non-raw friends. We had the chef’s sampler. Glad you had a good experience.

JoyceH – I didn’t find it heavy AT ALL, if anything heavy on the fresh veggies. I’m not sure of the real entree sizes because the sampler had tiny little tastes of lots of things. It’s a tiny place but very pretty and they explain everything to you. It was priced like any other high-end restaurant which might have surprised my friends. It was a kick seeing the tiny kitchen though because you have to go through it to get to the bathroom which was very eco-friendly. Giant dehydrators. It was packed too, so that’s good news.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

Same here when I went amysue!!

I went with my bf and 2 friends on their honeymoon from the UK. We all said how ‘light’ and great we felt after dinner. I would go back just for the brownie sundae. Oh dear….it was soooo good swoon

We dont all eat raw by any means, my friend is vegan, I am 50/50 cooked/raw vegan (MOST of the time) and the 2 boys are meat eaters. Even they were impressed. We all shared dishes from all courses so there was a lot to try. Everything tasted so fresh and amazing, great/unique flavor combos. For my entree I got the papaya steak which looked exactly like salmon and was very impressive.

• heathermarsbombheathermarsbomb Raw Newbie

oh, something else I enjoyed..I sort of “eavesdropped” on a few tables (as this place is small) and everyone was talking nutrition, health, etc.They also have raw vegan info posted on all the tables which was cool too. Really nice atmosphere.

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

aww, lucky. i can’t wait till I can get out of Iowa and find somewhere with raw restraunts. :D

• Great to know… I was hoping to get there soon. We are in a Boston suburb, but since my boyfriend works in Boston, it’s hard to get him to go into the city on the weekends (the only time we could do it). I have looked at their website and the menu looks awesome!!!

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

Make sure you make a reservation!