Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Shaving and skin rashes

2»

Comments

• Hello everyone,

I have recently noticed that all along my tops of my thighs, the backs of the thighs, and some toward the lower inside thighs and on my knees i have developed a rash of some sort. It really looks like the hair follicles are SUPER irritated, but i can’t seem to figure it out. I “examined” one of the bumps [which are raised and red, with whiter skin around them. They are horribly unsightly. I’m really self conscious about this as I already have a low self esteem.. ugh, this is the last thing I want. I don’t shave thaaaat often, and when I do i use an all natural shave cream [i think i have alba right now.. and i had kiss my face before]. They don’t seem to be getting better, but almost worse as time goes on! I’m getting very nervous. I wiped my legs down with peroxide last night and then put tea tree/lavender oil on them and went to bed. I’m going to stop wearing the same PJ’s to bed each night, as someone recommended in this thread for another ailment. I am really hoping for some advice or suggestions.. and thanks very much in advance! I really appreciate it.