I had the pleasure of taking a raw Thanksgiving class from Bruce Horowitz this past year. I’d highly recommend his classes if you are in the area. The class was fun, the meal at the end was incredible and Bruce was even kind enough to share a couple recipes with Gone Raw. I’m hoping to at least make the Thai class, if not more!
Live-Food Prep Classes with Master Chef Bruce Horowitz in Portland!!!
- January 20: Pesto Pizza and Caesar Salad
- January 27: Sushi and Sensational Soups
- February 3: Super-food Elixirs & Treats
- February 10: Valentines Day Candy Class
- February 17: Thai Food Extravaganza
On the menu at this week’s live-food prep class:
Pesto Pizza Perfection:
- Made with the most amazing better-than-real-thing soft Almond-Flax Crust
- Pesto Perfection made with local Hazelnuts
- Simply Sensational Sun Dried Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Outrageous Macadamia-Pine Nut ‘Parmesan Cheez’
- Sun Dried Olives Rounds (These olives are the best ever!)
- Fresh Julienned Vegetable Toppings
Obviously this is not your ordinary pizza! But it can be your everyday pizza if you learn how to easily create it at this class!!!
Caesar Salad Fit for an emperor: with an amazing Tahini Dressing, Sea Vegetables and Fresh Sun-Baked Croutons!!!
plus Chef Sprout’s Live-food Essentials Raw Food Store: stocked with hard-to-find goodies, books, and other necessitites at great prices.
All classes cost only $45 and include a fabulous “live” lunch!
(Special Discount: $200 for all 5 classes!!)
Saturdays 11 am – 1:30 pm 6213 SE 18th Ave, Portland 97202 Sign up at www.thesunkitchen.com or please call 503 236 3124 SPACE IS LIMITED!!!
Bruce Horowitz was Head Chef of the world’s first live-food restaurant, RAW! He is a retreat chef for Nature’s First Law and teaches at the Oregon Culinary Institute in Portland and PCC Cooks in Seattle. Bruce is also Executive Chef of the Sun Kitchen and Co-Owner of Stirs the Soul Organic Raw Chocolate Company. Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Order raw chocolates at www.stirsthesoul.com For catering visit www.thesunkitchen.com
Experience healthy, delicious, wheat-, dairy-, gluten-, soy-, sugar-free, vegan cuisine: Heal! Get Healthy!! Optimize Weight!! Eco-Harmonize!!!