I’ve been vegan for 8 years and switched to raw three days ago. Since then my movements have been liquidy. A typical day consist of:
- blueberry, raspberry and banana smoothie
- raisins, hazelnuts and brazilian nuts
- big salad with olives, sunflower seeds and raspberry viniagrette
- tomato soup with zucchini
- avocado with lime
- spinach and peach smoothie
Since an avocado has soluble fiber, I’ve been eating one a day to prevent blockage but nothing seems to jump out as something preventing it from solidifying.
Am I over thinking this?
What were your movements like after going raw?