Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Second law of thermodynamics

2»

Comments

• Thanks for agreeing, guys. ;) I thought I was going to get booted from the site for losing my temper. And Kevyn, now I know who you are!! (and who john galt is nowadays…)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

I don’t mind reading and actually enjoy discussing topics in OTHER STUFF that have nothing to do with raw food. I have read and shared much about medical and environmental issues here and think this forum is appropriate for those things.

However, the purpose for starting this thread, which was obvious from the original post, was to further a particular religious belief. DAGNY, if you think it is annoying today you should have been around the day the “attack of the self-righteous christians” started. I don’t have issues with healthy debate or inquiry when it is intended as an instrument for learning, but that isn’t what we have had on some of these threads and that type of behavior thwarts the real discussions.