Master Cleanse questions

hi everyone, I am thinking of doing a 3 to 5 day master cleanse. However, I am not sure if I will be able to do it because of my sulfates/sulfites allergy. Often spices (cayenne pepper in this case) have sulfates/sulfites in it. Is there something else I can use instead of cayenne pepper that would work just as well that is fresh (not dried). Also does agave nectar work just as well as using maple syrup (since it’s not raw)?

Comments

• Yes, a lot of people use agave nectar too. I used maple syrup for most of my cleanse, but at the end I ran out so I used raw honey.

Why don’t you try buying organic cayenne pepper? This is what I did…if it’s organic and a good product, it shouldn’t have sulfates in it. Cayenne pepper is kind of indispensable, because it’s such an incredible metabolism booster…which is a big part of the MC.

Hope that helps and have fun!

• Hey envirogenny, I’d suggest reading through Stanley Burrough’s original text www.blackdoctor.org/TheMasterCleanse.pdf He explains why each specific element in the lemonade mixture is important. Good cleansing!

• I have had trouble with organic products before having sulfates in them but I guess I will just have to test them before I commit myself to 5 days of cleansing. I will also check out that link that artismaj sent. Thanks.