It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!Login Here Signup Here Signup using Facebook
I probably know the overall answer to this question but am going to ask it anyway, any info would be really helpful..
I have had acrylic overlays on my nails for years now, date back to the time I used to fly as air crew..
Was wondering what info anyone might have on what and if anything bad can be absorbed through my nails.
We want to try for a baby next year and I want to make sure I am as toxin free as possible and ingest as few chemicals as possible, certainly things that can be harmful to a developing baby.
I know there’s a chemical abreviated to MMA which most dont use anymore but would appreciate anything anyone knows..
The ironic thing is that with the exception of this I am really careful about what I put in and on my body.