craving vegetables!

Jeeze all of a sudden I’m craving the veggies like crazy! I can’t even go a day without a salad or something!! So far, this going raw has been quite the experience.. One day I’ll eat a ton, the next I won’t be so hungry.. one day I want to eat a pineapple, the next i’ll be craving fatty nuts!! hmmm. will my apetite ever settle down?? lOl I’m one of those people that eats in phases, like all I want for breakfast right now are dates rolled in nuts!! haha. and a while ago it was all smoothies.. blabbering on is great.. sorry but has anybody gone through this as well when new to raw?? thanks for any thoughts!! :)

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I’m 6 months raw. YES I totally do this! I eat sushi for dinner for a week straight. Or only melon for lunches, a different one each day. Or only almond milkshakes. Or only coconut curry for dinners for 2 weeks straight.

• hahaha well glad i’m not the only one!! ;) like I get excited for my “usual.” hmmmm. but I’m in the mood for changing it up tomorrow! not sure what yet,though..

• what a wonderful challenge to deal with! It is so much cooler than craving junk!!!

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

Amen annjaay! I love having those cravings and just being able to indulge them. I’m one of those lame people who could literally eat the same thing every day for a year but I LOVE everything I eat. Every once in a while though I’ll literally have two cantelopes in one day because I just HAVE to have it. Or three avocados. Whatever it is I feel so free because I can eat it without guilt and indulge without feeling sick afterwards

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Now I’m on a corn binge. I’m eating corn on the cob – 10 stalks a day for the past 5 days!

• YES!!! It’s so funny that you bring that up because I have been eating summer squash and pesto every night for dinner for like 2 weeks. Before that I was eating guacamole salad every night. I don’t mind that I crave the same thing everyday, it makes my shopping list super easy!!

• angie207angie207 Raw Master

I’ve been cranky all day because I am out of Spring mix greens. :)

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

I have crazy zucchini and fresh picked tomato cravings. Both these foods disagreed with me in the past, but are no problem raw.