How do you nuetralize sweet?

I have an amazing job making raw food for a staff of people at a wellness center. Today one of the staffers brought me a bottle of Naked juice (watermelon chill- first ingredient is white grape juice) and she said it is so sweet she cant drink it and can I make her something with it that is less sweet. She is also an expecting mama so alot of herbs and spices are not allowed- nutmeg I know for sure. Nuts are good- I’m hesitant on adding more fuit as there is 31g of sugar in the bottle. Also any advice on nutrition for pregnant women would be appreciated.

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I would have said to add fresh carrot juice, but carrots are sugary.. Perhaps some other neutral vegetable hmm.. OOO almond milk! That might work. It’s a nice neutral base.

• Thanks Winona i will try that now :)

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

celery juice? avocado?(hmmm, that might be gross) and you could use some of the more sour berries like raspberry or strawberry.

Maybe some sort of vegetable juice combination would be good with it.

Sorry, that’s all I could come up with :) Hopefully the almond mylk worked out well.

Oh, there’s also coconut milk, but that might not go well with grape juice.

• jellibijellibi Raw Newbie

OH, I had another idea (perhaps the most obvious!)

Put it in the blender with a lot of greens (kale, cilantro, spinach…) and make her a green smoothie :) That would be so good for her and her baby! (not sure about that type of juice though- I didn’t know that a person could buy raw juices!)

• thanks jellibi! Yes, juice does go good with greens- I will try that out. I have kale and beet tops on hand well see how it comes out! the Naked juice is not raw- some of the juice is from concentrate and I dont know the process behind concentrating juices.