Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Where the river flows - WATER FASTING SUPPORT

2»

Comments

• Thank you for your fasting “blog”! It was helpful to know that other people are human too! LOL! I kind of get mad at myself for breaking a fast too early! Anyway it really seems like you had it rough on this fast! I have read a lot of your posts and you just seem like such a good and honest person! I I am sure that because of some of your former habits you had a lot of detox to go through. Take care!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

thanks guys!

I’m starting to think I wasn’t done fasting. :-( Since I broke my fast I’ve been balling my eyes out.

I think I broke it too early, right when things were getting good. And I know I broke it because I was feeling emotional. Oy…

I may start again tomorrow. We’ll see.

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I restarted my fast. My body simply isn’t taking to food very well and I’ve been feeding it gently. It is still in major cleansing mode.

So off I go, for round 2. I WILL meet my goal; no matter what.

However, I do not feel like the internet is helpful for me on a fast, so I am abandoning the internet for a few weeks while I continue my fasting journey in private.

Take care, everyone.

• Take care of you too! Blessings